5 tea bags (I use decaf Pekoe tea, but any tea will do)
1/2 cup white sugar
1/4 cup lemon juice (juice of one lemon or use prepared lemon juice)
Optional: lemon slice and fresh mint for garnish
1. Place tea bags in a large juice jug.
2. Boil enough water to fill juice jug and allow to steep overnight.
3. Remove tea bags, add sugar and lemon juice. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
4. Garnish with mint and lemon slices in the jug or your glass.
5. Sit back, relax and enjoy the weather!
What are your favourite summer recipes?