Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up?
Click here to sign up on the Wait List and be the first to be notified when you can subscribe.
How does the subscription work?
The Pacific Northwest Yarn Box is an exciting premium quarterly subscription box chock full of beautiful products for knitters and crocheters. Celebrating small women-led businesses including indigenous, LGBTQ2s+ and POC folks, these products will delight you every time you receive your happy mail.
The subscription boxes can be purchased as individual boxes, or as a subscription service that can be cancelled at any time.
Subscribers will be automatically charged on the 1st day of each shipping month, beginning November 2021.
Each box will contain the following:
- One skein of luxury hand dyed yarn
- List of highly rated knitting and crochet patterns available on Ravelry suitable for the yarn
- One accessory or notion related to knitting and crochet
- One self-care product like candles, hand crafted soap, bath bombs or salts, lip balm and hand lotion
- Pretty Warm Designs stitch markers (indicate your preference for knitting or crochet markers)
- An extra little surprise to brighten your day
When will they be sent?
Boxes will be shipped within 7 days after the 1st of the month. Each subscription year will include shipments in:
How much is shipping?
Free within North America!!! Shipping is included in your subscription.
What if I want to pause or cancel?
Pause or cancel your subscription by logging into your subscription account, select Subscriptions, and click the Pause or Cancel button.
Cancellations must be done BEFORE the subscription is renewed for the next shipment month, and no refunds are permitted if cancellation is made after the recurring payment for automatic renewal is charged.
Can I return my box?
Yarn boxes are final sale.
The contents are purchased and created specially for the box, and are provided to customers at a large discount. If the customer doesn't want to use some of the contents, the box makes a wonderful gift for another knitter or crocheter.