Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up?
Click here to sign up on the Wait List and be the first to be notified with all the news.
How does it work?
The Pacific Northwest Yarn Box is an exciting premium box chock full of beautiful products for knitters and crocheters. Celebrating small women-led businesses including indigenous, LGBTQ2s+ and POC folks, these products will delight you every time you receive your happy mail.
The boxes can be purchased as individual boxes - a subscription service is not available at this time.
Each box will contain the following:
- One skein of luxury hand dyed yarn
- List of highly rated knitting and crochet patterns available on Ravelry suitable for the yarn
- One accessory or notion related to knitting and crochet
- One self-care product like candles, hand crafted soap, bath bombs or salts, lip balm and hand lotion
- Pretty Warm Designs stitch markers (indicate your preference for knitting or crochet markers)
- An extra little surprise to brighten your day
Can I return my box?
Yarn boxes are final sale.
The contents are purchased and created specially for the box, and are provided to customers at a large discount. If the customer doesn't want to use some of the contents, the box makes a wonderful gift for another knitter or crocheter.