This ancient glass making technique creates contemporary stitch markers.
Millefiori glass technique dates back to at least the 7th century, producing decorative patterns using coloured fused glass canes. These beautiful knitting supplies pay homage to the past while embracing the present.
Features of this product:
- Snag free construction.
- Flat Millefiori glass beads, faceted red beads, silver accents.
- Nylon coated wire glides smoothly over the needles.
- Includes set of 6 stitch markers with decorative tin.
- Approximate size: 1.5" (4 cm) total length.
- Fits needle sizes up to 8 mm (US 11)
Please note: Due to the handmade nature and variety of colours of the Millefiori beads, you will receive a set of 6 stitch markers that are all similar to the listing photos, but not exactly the same.
View our Shipping Policies
Read our FAQs