These fine ring markers are specially designed for small knitting needles.
They are ideal for lace knitting, as their snag free construction and small diameter works beautifully with very fine yarns. There are 2 each of 6 different colours of anodized aluminum rings, and one silver coloured ring that may be used as the beginning-of-round stitch marker.
Features of this product:
- Snag free construction.
- Anodized aluminum rings with iris-finished bead glued over the join.
- Includes set of 13 small ring markers with decorative tin.
- The 13th stitch marker is silver coloured and acts as the beginning-of-round.
- Size Small: 1/4" inside diameter (5 mm)
- Fits needle sizes up to US 6 (4.5 mm)
View our Shipping Policies
Read our FAQs