These knitting stitch markers feature handmade Millefiori glass beads.
The term millefiori is a combination of the Italian words "mille" (thousand) and "fiori" (flowers). Tiny canes of glass are fused together to create these beautiful patterns. I matched them with sparkly faceted red crystal beads and antiqued Tibetan silver flower beads.
Features of this product:
- Snag free construction.
- Millefiori canework glass beads, faceted crystal beads, antiqued Tibetan silver flower beads.
- Includes set of 6 stitch markers with decorative tin.
- Nylon coated wire glides smoothly over the needles.
- Approximate size: 1.75 (5 cm) total length.
- Fits needle sizes up to 6 mm (US 10).
Please note: Due to the handmade nature and variety of colours of the Millefiori beads, you will receive a set of 6 stitch markers that are all similar to the listing photos, but not exactly the same.
View our Shipping Policies
Read our FAQs