These pretty stitch markers feature canework cube beads made of Millefiori glass.
Millefiori is an ancient Italian glass making technique. Tiny canes of glass are fused together to create these beautiful patterns. I accented them with antiqued silver dot rondelles and faceted matte navy blue beads.
Features of this product:
- Snag free construction.
- Millefiori canework glass beads, faceted crystal beads, antiqued Tibetan silver spacer beads.
- Includes set of 6 stitch markers with decorative tin.
- Nylon coated wire glides smoothly over the needles.
- Approximate size: 1.5" (4 cm) total length.
- Fits needle sizes up to 6 mm (US 10).
Please note: Due to the handmade nature and variety of colours of the Millefiori beads, you will receive a set of 6 stitch markers that are all similar to the listing photos, but not exactly the same.
View our Shipping Policies
Read our FAQs