These cloisonné stitch markers evoke old world elegance.
Metal work with colourful inlaid enamels are outlined with tiny gold wire. These classically inspired beauties are steeped in the tradition of fine craftsmanship. Imagine yourself knitting in the Piazza San Marco in Florence, you would fit right in with these stitch markers!
Features of this product:
- Cloisonné enamel and gold wire beads, red Austrian crystals and antiqued silver corrugated beads.
- Includes set of 6 stitch markers and decorative tin.
- Nylon-coated wire glides smoothly over the needles.
- Approximate size: 1.5" (4 cm) total length.
- Fits needle sizes up to 8 mm (US 11).
Please note: Due to the variety of the bead designs you will receive a set of 6 stitch markers that are all similar, but not exactly the same, as the listing photos.
View our Shipping Policies
Read our FAQs