Celebrate bees with these colourful knitting stitch markers!
These amazing little creatures play a vital role in food production and a healthy environment. We all know that bees are under threat from loss of habitat and pesticide use amongst other stresses, and we need to do as much to support their health as possible. I grow bee-friendly plants, as do many of my friends. I also buy honey from local suppliers to support their efforts.
I created this set of stitch markers for an indie yarn dyer friend who uses the bee for her logo. When she is open for business, I'll post a link here!
Features of this product:
- Snag free construction.
- Acrylic rainbow striped beads, antiqued silver bee beads, glass seed beads.
- Nylon coated wire glides smoothly along the needles.
- Includes set of 6 stitch markers with decorative tin.
- Approximate size: 1.5" (4 cm) total length.
- Fits needle sizes up to 6 mm (US 10).
View our Shipping Policies
Read our FAQs