The Pacific Northwest Yarn Box subscription is now open!
Imagine you're in the middle of your busy day, being all things to all people. You check the mail and yay! Your Pacific Northwest Yarn Box arrives just for you.
That wonderful feeling of anticipation - do you open it right away, or save it for the evening when all your work is done and it's time to relax? Now imagine this treat arriving every 3 months?
This is an exciting premium quarterly subscription yarn box chock full of beautiful products for knitters and crocheters. Celebrating small women-led businesses including indigenous, LGBTQ2s+ and POC folks, these products will delight you every time.
You deserve this happy mail. Sign up today!
Please note that this is a RENEWING SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE – you will continue to get a skein of gorgeous hand dyed yarn and other products every 3 months until you tell us otherwise. Cancel anytime before the 1st of the shipment month.
Your credit card will be charged and shipments will go out these months:
Shipping is free within North America!
Please write in the Check Out order notes whether you want knitting or crochet stitch markers.
The Founding Members Yarn Box will contain the following:
- One skein of Superwash Merino Worsted hand dyed yarn (Emily Carr colour) by Subculture Yarn
- A list of several highly rated knitting and crochet patterns on Ravelry that will work with the yarn
- One large handmade removable faux fur pompom with button (Husky colour) by SweetBrieCreations
- One hand crafted organic Lemongrass Lavender Soap by Naza Naturals
- Pretty Warm Designs stitch markers (please indicate whether you prefer knitting or crochet markers)
- One extra secret gift
Early Bird subscribers who sign up before October 15, 2021 will receive an extra gift!
Boxes will ship November 7, 2021.
Note: Discount codes are not valid for the yarn boxes.