These cobalt blue knitting stitch markers are classic and timeless.
The translucent crackle glass beads have an inner glow that's simply lovely. I was inspired to create these stitch markers by the blue delphiniums at the Van Dusen Botanical Gardens in Vancouver, British Columbia.
If you are looking for that special birthday, Christmas or Mother's Day gift for your favourite knitter, this is certainly going to put a smile on her face!
Features of this product:
- Snag free construction.
- Blue crackle glass beads, blue crystal beads, antiqued silver flower beads.
- Nylon coated wire glides smoothly on the needles.
- Includes set of 6 stitch markers with decorative tin.
- Approximate size: 1.5" (4 cm) total length.
- Fits needle sizes up to 8 mm (US 11).
View our Shipping Policies
Read our FAQs